Autodesk ACA Certification Training Courses
Autodesk Certified Associate
Wondering how you can authenticate your imagination and creativity? The Autodesk certification now allows you to do just that as you validate your mastery of software that can transform your ideas into 3D and 2D objects. If you are a budding designer or are looking to gain more knowledge in your field, these certifications can give you that boost you need into gaining in-depth understanding into Autodesk software.
2D AutoCAD – the certification incorporates modules based on drafting functionality and essential functionality of the software.
You will familiarise yourself with the Windows environment and learn how to:
- Create your drawing using AutoCAD commands and interfaces
- Become confident when interacting with the software
- Create objects utilizing Commands.
- Specifying Coordinates, Coordinates and more
- Understand objects
- Become adept in viewing and plotting a drawing through enabling you to effortlessly ZOOM and PAN to govern the Display
- Coordinate system basics.
3D AutoCAD - the certification will train you to create 3D models using the AutoCAD application at industry standards.
When studying 3D modelling design you will discover how to master skills such as:
- Creating 3D ideas and developing them through the computer geometrics of 3D modelling
- Become familiar with the AutoCAD layouts, commands, toolbars, menus and how to use the software confidently
- Coordinate cursors and command prompt areas
- Understand how to effectively use annotation toolbar panels, viewing toolbars, mouse buttons and workspace switching
- Master how to stipulate coordinates for 3D objects and create 3D surfaces
- Render in 3D
When you become Autodesk certified, you are validating your skills and in turn will open opportunities for professional development and increased productivity in your working life.
To name a few benefits you will reap from gaining an Autodesk certification is:
- Earning an acknowledged credential which validates your knowledge and skill set
- Boosting your CV’s credibility and becoming more attractive to employers
- Listing your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
- An Autodesk certification can be a valuable asset when proving your commercial 2D and 3D design ability and will allow you to progress in the design career of your choice.
- Take the following certifications and find out how you can expand your career options today:
Autodesk 3D Max
When you take the Autodesk 3D Max certification you will be working with software that is industry renowned for creating visually spectacular animations. During the course of this Autodesk 3D Max learning experience you will learn from Training Dragons experts who will teach you the fundamental knowledge, tips and tricks that empowers animators to master their abilities.
Previous experience of 3D Max software is not a prerequisite for this course. We take on beginners and will teach you the basics before we move on to more complex operations.
Some of the things you will look forward to learning during the course:
- User Interface
- Materials and Mapping
- You will also have practice in using:
- The 3D Max Interface
- Files and objects
- Applying modifiers
- Low-poly modelling
- Animation basics
Autodesk Maya certification
If you are interested in learning for developing computer games using the Maya software then this course is for you.
The certification focuses on teaching students the basics of the Maya interface, philosophy, lighting and rendering, modelling, texturing and more over the duration of the course. After you have learnt these skills you can then go on to perfect them and apply them to films, TV and game industries.
A basic prerequisite to undertaking this qualification is to have a basic understanding of Mya concepts.
You will be learning the Maya essentials such as:
- Deciding your project plan
- Panels, hotbox, geometry, channel box
- QWERTY navigation
- Camera work
- User interface
- Marking menus
- Dethatching surfaces
- Working with polygons
- The animation aspects will consist of:
- Set driven keys
- Joints/ IK handles
- Dynamics with lighting
- Attach to path
- Secondary animation
- And much more
- When looking at rendering you will learn more about:
- Applying materials
- Combining ramps
- Layering textures
- Introduction to lights
- Making bump maps
- UV mapping
- Paint FX
- And lots more!