RHCE Certification Training Courses
When you become RHCE certified you are demonstrating your skills, abilities and knowledge that is necessary to become a system administrator for Red Hat systems. When potential employers recognise you hold this qualification they will realise that you are successful in handling Red Hat applications so will become a good asset to their company.
When you have gained the certification you will be able to achieve the following tasks proficiently:
- Configuring static routes, network address translation and packet filtering
- Arranging an iSCSI initiator
- Creating and completing system utilization reports
- Use shell scripts to automate system maintenance responsibilities
- And much more
In order to become RHCE certified you must have taken your RHCSA exam and passed it.
- RHCE candidates must have earned their RHCSA certification to be entitled to become an RHCE.
- An RHCE (EX300) exam consists of 1 section lasting up to 2 hours which validates your ability to become a senior system administrator of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
- You will be prepared for real life situations by completing performance based tasks.
- The RHCE certification is valid for three years after completing the course.
To find out how to enrol please fill out the form or contact us for more details.