What will I be able to achieve after the programme?
After completing the programme, you will be able to create websites from start to end.
- You will be able to first design the website interface using Photoshop
- Also build a responsive version of your website so your website is mobile and tablet ready.
- Add advanced features to your website using Node.JS
- Attach an SQL database to your website
- Programme the back-end using PHP Programming and Apache Server
- Also connect WordPress Content Management System to your website
What tools, languages and Software will I learn?
How many maximum people are on my course?
To make sure that personal attention is provided to everyone in the class, we keep our classroom size very small. There are maximum 8 delegates in all our classrooms.
How’s is the course being taught?
All our courses are led by instructors and delivered in classrooms. Your instructor is available to help you through out your course. In our classrooms we do hands-on exercises, learn step by step and build practical projects on most of our courses.
What are the requirements?
This programme is for beginners, no prior experience in programming is required.
If you know you want to become a web designer, Training Dragon equips delegates with a well rounded knowledge on how to overcome difficulties a designer often faces. Once you successfully learn how to tackle these issues, you will see your confidence as a designer transform.
Our career programme is predominately for delegates who aim to work on freelance website projects, step into the professional world as a website designer or entrepreneurs interested in understanding and building a website for their own business.
Do I need to book a meeting room in my office?
You don't need to book a meeting room, our live remote training can be attended from any where including your office desk or home. You just need a headset or headphone so you can hear instructor without any distractions.
What do I need to join live remote training?
1. Either two computers or one computer with additional screen. Alternatively, one large screen computer would work as well.
2. Good internet connection
Is this a video online training?
Our courses are delivered in live classroom and not recorded in advance.
If you are familiar with Skype video call or Facebook Live, it works in a similar way just different software environment tailor-made for remote training.