AutoCAD 3D Training Course
Learn AutoCAD 3D and get certified as an Autodesk Certified Associate (ACA) and also get practical projects for your portfolioEnquire Now
|24 Jun 2013||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||10:00 - 17:00||4||£850.00||Reserve|
|08 Jul 2013||Mon, Thu||10:00 - 17:00||8||£850.00||Reserve|
|27 Jul 2013||Sat||10:00 - 17:00||4||£850.00||Reserve|
AutoCAD 3D course overviewAutodesk AutoCAD is a software application for computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting. The software supports both 2D and 3D formats.
In this course, we will cover 3D aspects of AutoCAD for example creating 3D drawings, rendering 3D, editing 3D solids and hatch patterns.
Few practical AutoCAD 3D based projects at the end of the course will ensure that you can apply AutoCAD on your 3D projects.
This short AutoCAD 3D course is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends. A list of all upcoming public AutoCAD 3D training course is given on training dragon website. Each course is restricted to a maximum of ten delegates to ensure an excellent training experience.
Who is AutoCAD 3D training for?This course is for you if you would like to take full advantage of the best software for all things in 3D animation and modeling. Whether it is animation, modeling, simulation or rendering this software is an industry standard and the most powerful one in its range.
Prerequisites for AutoCAD 3D courseThere are no prerequisites to take this course.
What will I get?
- Training from professional AutoCAD 3D experts:
Training Dragon consultants have been creating professional AutoCAD 3D models and animation for many years. Those consultants write and teach our AutoCAD 3D training courses, so their experience directly informs course content.
- Real-time Practice and Projects:
Our AutoCAD 3D courses are designed to get you started in AutoCAD 3D. We work on industry related projects and tasks in this AutoCAD 3D course.
- Course Material:
AutoCAD 3D electronic notes are included in this course.
- Course Completion Certificate:
After completing this training your will receive AutoCAD 3D course completion certificate.
- Support and Careers Advice:
After the course if you have any problems or questions regarding AutoCAD 3D do not hesitate to contact us. Training Dragon’s trainers are expert in their fields and if you need any help with you career choice, please speak to one of our trainers.
AutoCAD 3D Course Contents
3D Modeling and Imaging
Creating 3D Drawings
- Getting to Know the 3D Modeling Workspace
- Drawing in 3D Using Solids
- Extruding a Polyline
- Isolating Coordinates with Point Filters
- Moving Around Your Model
- Getting a Visual Effect
- Turning a 3D View into a 2D AutoCAD Drawing
Using Advanced 3D Features
- Setting Up AutoCAD for This Chapter
- Mastering the User Coordinate System
- Understanding the UCS Options
- Using Viewports to Aid in 3D Drawing
- Using the Array Tools
- Creating Complex 3D Surfaces
- Creating Spiral Forms
- Creating Surface Models
- Moving Objects in 3D Space
Rendering 3D Drawings
- Testing the Waters
- Creating a Quick Study Rendering
- Simulating the Sun
- Using Materials
- Creating Effects Using Materials and Lights
- Applying and Adjusting Texture Maps
- Understanding the Rendering Options
- Adding Cameras for Better View Control
- Printing Your Renderings
- Simulating Natural Light
- The Bottom Line
Editing and Visualizing 3D Solids
- Understanding Solid Modeling
- Creating Solid Forms
- Creating Complex Solids
- Editing Solids
- Streamlining the 2D Drawing Process
- Visualizing Solids
Exploring 3D Mesh and Surface Modeling
- Creating a Simple 3D Mesh
- Editing Faces and Edges
- Creating Mesh Surfaces
- Converting Meshes to Solids
- Understanding 3D Surfaces
- Editing Surfaces
Customizing Toolbars, Menus, Linetypes, and Hatch Patterns
- Using Workspaces
- Customizing the User Interface
- Creating Macros in Tools and Menus
- Pausing for User Input
- Opening an Expanded Text Box for the Macro Option
- Saving, Loading, and Unloading Your Customizations
- Understanding the Diesel Macro Language
- Creating Custom Linetypes
- Creating Hatch Patterns
Managing and Sharing Your Drawings
- Sharing Drawings over the Internet
- ePublishing Your Drawings
- Managing Your Drawings with DesignCenter and the Tool Palettes
- Searching Your Drawing Library With Content Explorer
- Establishing Office Standards
- Converting Multiple Layer Settings
AutoCAD 3D Course Reviews
I have got a very good impression of the training, the place is located in central London (very easy to reach), all the facilities you need are there and it is very comfortable to learn there.,My trainer has got more than 10 years of experience, so he knows everything about Autocad. Everything I asked he could solve fast and efficient.,It will be easier to find a better job after complete the training
You can find reviews from previous delegates on Training Dragon reviews & feedback section here.