PhoneGap Training Course
Cross-platform PhoneGap mobile app design and development training course in London
Location: Kings Cross, London
Upcoming Class: 25 Jun 2013
|25 Jun 2013||Tue, Fri||18:30 - 21:30||4||£650.00||Reserve|
|08 Jul 2013||Mon, Tue||10:00 - 17:00||2||£650.00||Reserve|
|21 Jul 2013||Sun||10:00 - 17:00||2||£650.00||Reserve|
Phone Gap supports the following platforms:
- Apple iOS
- Google Android
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7
- HP Web OS
- OS 5.x
At the end of the course we will built a practical PhoneGap App in the class. This app development project will ensure that you can build your own apps for iPhone and Google Android.
This short classroom based PhoneGap course is hands-on and instructor-led. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course, during the week or even on the weekends. A list of all upcoming public PhoneGap training course is given on training dragon website. Each course is restricted to a maximum of ten delegates to ensure an excellent training experience.
Who is PhoneGap training for?This training course is for you if you are interested in creating mobile applications across all devices and mobile operating systems more cost effectively and efficiently. You do not need to learn objective-C or Java to build your own iPhone or Android apps.
Prerequisites for PhoneGap course
- A good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is required. We provide HTML5 training and CSS3 courses. You can get a good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 by taking our HTML5 and CSS3 course.
- It would be helpful to have have some experience of building website for mobile phone. You can learn mobile website design in our mobile web design course.
What will I get?
- Training from professional PhoneGap application developers:
Training Dragon consultants have been implementing professional app for many years. Those consultants write and teach our PhoneGap app training courses, so their experience directly informs course content.
- Real-time Practice and Projects:
Our PhoneGap courses are designed to get you started in PhoneGap app development. We work on industry related projects in this PhoneGap app course. If you have a project or an idea that you wanted to turn into an app then present that idea during the course and our trainers will help you to work on your own application.
- Course Material:
PhoneGap app development electronic notes are included in this course.
- Course Completion Certificate:
After completing this training you will receive PhoneGap app development course completion certificate.
- Support and Careers Advice:
After the course if you have any problems or questions regarding PhoneGap app do not hesitate to contact us. Training Dragon’s trainers are expert in their fields and if you need any help with you career choice, please speak to one of our trainers.
PhoneGap Course Contents
Development Environment for PhoneGap
- Introduction to PhoneGap
- PhoneGap Development
- Configuring an Android Development Environment for PhoneGap
- Configuring a Samsung bada Development Environment for PhoneGap
- Configuring a BlackBerry Development Environment for PhoneGap
- Configuring an iOS Development Environment for PhoneGap
- Configuring a Symbian Development Environment for PhoneGap
- Configuring a Windows Phone Development Environment for PhoneGap
- Introduction to Mobile UIs
- Where Mobile UI Framework Fit In
- Mobile UI Frameworks
- JQuery Mobile Setup
- JQuery Documentation
- First Page
- Second Page
- Saving Data
- List Views
Apache Cordova and PhoneGap build
- Using PhoneGap Build
- Understanding the open source parts of PhoneGap (Cordova)
- Where Adobe PhoneGap Build fits in
- Free and paid accounts with Adobe PhoneGap Build
- Accelerometer API
- Camera API
- Capture API
- Compass API
- Connection API
- Contacts API
- Device API
- Events API
- File API
- Geolocation API
- Media API
- Notification API
- Storage API
- Subscribe to platform developer schemes as required (may incur fees)
- Plan and Create App
- Test and Debug
- Compile to multiple platforms with PhoneGap build
- Overview of the command-line compile process
- Deploy to app markets
- console debugging with LogCat
- Use weinre to modify DOM and call a function in the app
Project in PhoneGap App development
Project - Create a complete application using PhoneGapWork on all your PhoneGap skills to build an iPhone specific app with the help of a qualified instructor
You can find reviews from previous delegates on Training Dragon reviews & feedback section here.