SugarCRM for Administrators course overview
This advanced SugarCRM course explains advanced SugarCRM features and functionalities. On completion of this SugarCRM course you will be able to:
- SugarCRM Installation
- Manage users and roles
- SugarCRM customizations using Studio
- Email settings
- Manage Module Builder
The complete course is hands-on based. A practical case study at the end of the course will ensure that you go through different phases of SugarCRM administration. This short SugarCRM course is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
NOTE: If you would like to first learn basics of SugarCMS please consider our sugarCRM beginners training here.
Who is SugarCRM for Administrators training for?
This course is for you if you are interested to master SugarCRM advanced features. This training is designed to train SugarCRM Administrators and End Users to administer SugarCRM reports,
Prerequisites for SugarCRM for Administrators course
- You should have some basic experience of SugarCRM. Please see the list of topics in our beginners SugarCRM course here.
- A basic understanding of cron job (unix) or scheduled tasks (Windows) is recommended, but not mandatory.
- A basic understanding of POP or IMAP and SMTP or sendmail is recommended for the email settings segment, but not required
What will I get?
- Training from professional SugarCRM web designers:
Training Dragon consultants have been implementing professional SugarCRM solutions across a range of websites for many years. Those consultants write and teach our SugarCRM training courses, so their experience directly informs course content.
- Goal oriented approach:
This SugarCRM course is designed to give you a kick start in mastering SugarCRM Administration.
- Course Material:
SugarCRM electronic notes are included in this course.
- Course Completion Certificate:
After completing this training your will receive a SugarCRM course completion certificate.
- Support and Careers Advice:
After the course if you have any problems or questions regarding SugarCRM do not hesitate to contact us. Training Dragon’s trainers are expert in their fields and if you need any help with you career choice, please speak to one of our trainers.
View Complete Course outline
SugarCRM for Administrators Course Contents
- Reporting Features
- Navigate the Reports Module
- Understand Report Types
- Create Reports
- Modify Existing Reports
- Schedule Reports for Email Delivery
- Export and Print Reports
- Display report charts on the Dashboard and Home page
- create and manage reports on accounts,
- Create contract reports
- Create opportunities report
- SugarCRM Installation
- SugarCRM upgrade best practices
- Configure system settings
- Add logos to your Sugar system
- Add logo to your quotes
- Implement users, teams and roles
- Perform basic customizations using Studio
- Create custom modules using Module Builder
- Configure email settings
- Create workflows
- Enabling and disabling modules in SugarCRM.
- Modifying screen layouts using the Studio and Module Builder.
- Custom fields and how to add them.
- Explanation of all field types available.
- Modifying search forms.
- Introduction to the drop down editor.