AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate course overview
System Operations on AWS is designed to teach those in a Systems Administrator or Developer Operations (DevOps) role how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. The course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, as well as common techniques used throughout the industry for configuring and deploying systems.
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Use standard AWS infrastructure features such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling from the command line
- Use AWS CloudFormation and other automation technologies to produce stacks of AWS resources that can be deployed in an automated, repeatable fashion
- Build functioning virtual private networks with Amazon VPC from the ground up using the AWS Management Console
- Deploy Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot the most common problems with instances
- Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services
- Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud
- Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using tools such as Amazon CloudWatch, tagging, and Trusted Advisor
- Select and implement the best strategy for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances
- Configure a set of Amazon EC2 instances that launch behind a load balancer, with the system scaling up and down in response to demand
- Edit and troubleshoot a basic AWS CloudFormation stack definition
Few practical AWS exercises on this course will ensure that you can apply AWS services at your work.
This short AWS Certified SysOps Administrator course is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends. A list of all upcoming public AWS Certified SysOps Administrator training course is given on training dragon website.
Who is AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate training for?
This course is intended for:
- Intermediate-level software developers or web developers
- System Administrators
Prerequisites for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate course
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Attended the AWS Technical Essentials course
- Background in either software development or systems administration
- Some experience with maintaining operating systems at the command line (shell scripting in Linux environments, cmd or PowerShell in Windows)
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
If you require any help with above requirements, please contact us and we will suggest you the relevant tra
What will I get?
- Training from professional AWS Certified developers:
Training Dragon consultants have been implementing professional AWS Development for many years. Those consultants write and teach our AWS Certified SysOps Administrator training courses, so their experience directly informs course content.
- Real-time Practice and Projects:
Our AWS Certified SysOps Administrator courses are designed to get you started in AWS as Developer . We work on industry related exercises in this AWS Certified SysOps Administrator course.
- Course Material:
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator electronic notes are included in this course.
- Course Completion Certificate:
After completing this training you will receive a AWS Certified SysOps Administrator course completion certificate.
- Support and Careers Advice:
After the course if you have any problems or questions regarding AWS Programming do not hesitate to contact us. Training Dragon’s trainers are expert in their fields and if you need any help with you career choice, please speak to one of our trainers.
View Complete Course outline
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Course Contents
- System Operations on AWS Overview
- Networking in the Cloud
- Computing in the Cloud
- Storage and Archiving in the Cloud
- Monitoring in the Cloud
- Managing Resource Consumption in the Cloud
- Configuration Management in the Cloud
- Creating Scalable Deployments in the Cloud
- Creating Automated and Repeatable Deployments