Microsoft OneNote 2016 course overview
This Microsoft OneNote 2016 course explains how to use Microsoft OneNote. Delegates will learn Microsoft OneNote by working on many practical exercises with help of an experienced MOS qualified instructor. This course covers a range of topics such as creating documents, formatting contents, page layout, including graphics, proofreading documents, applying hyperlinks and mail merge and lots more.
This Microsoft OneNote course is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends. A list of all upcoming public Microsoft OneNote training course is given on training dragon website. Each course is restricted to a maximum of ten delegates to ensure an excellent training experience.
Who is Microsoft OneNote 2016 training for?
The audience profile for the OneNote Exam is a student, office worker or instructor who needs to navigate the Office software at the feature and functionality level.
These users use OneNote as a digital notebook to facilitate their work and use it to integrate with other Microsoft 2016 Office applications. They have the ability to use it for project management, organizing research, collaboration, and to access information from multiple locations. They have the skills and knowledge to effectively problem solve many issues that arise. They effectively use many of the common features and functions to organize and display digital information.
The core OneNote 2016 user typically:
- is accustomed to making decisions about his or her own work
- is a competent user of Microsoft 2016 Office applications
- knows how to leverage his or her work for multiple purposes
- knows how to use the major features and functions of OneNote to enhance project and task management
- understands how to collaborate via OneNote
Prerequisites for Microsoft OneNote 2016 course
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Experience of web browser.
- Basic experience of Microsoft Word.
What will I get?
- Training from professional MOS OneNote certified trainers:
Training Dragon consultants have been implementing professional Microsoft Office solutions across a range of companies for many years. Those consultants write and teach our MOS OneNote training courses, so their experience directly informs course content.
- Practical Projects:
This MOS OneNote training is designed to prepare you not only for MOS OneNote certification, but also to train you for your next job. To do this, next to certification you will also work on real-world practical MOS OneNote related exercises in this MOS OneNote course. This will ensure that you can apply the knowledge gained from this course to your work environment.
- Course Material and Practice exams:
MOS OneNote electronic notes are included in this course. You will also take practice exams as part of the course.
- Course Completion Certificate:
After completing this training you will receive MOS OneNote course completion certificate.
- Support and Careers Advice:
After the course if you have any problems or questions regarding MOS OneNote, do not hesitate to contact us. Training Dragon’s trainers and career consultants are expert in their fields and if you need any help with you career choice, please speak to one of our career consultants.
- Pass Guarantee and Train again for Free:
We are sure that you will pass your MOS OneNote certification exam at first attempt. However, if you don’t, you can come back within a year and take the complete course for free.
- Official Course Curriculum:
This MOS OneNote certification course is based on the official Microsoft recommended course syllabus.
View Complete Course outline
Microsoft OneNote 2016 Course Contents
Managing the OneNote Environment
- Manage Page Layout.
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: Combine containers, Collapse and expand paragraphs, Set an image as a background, Save current page as template
- Configure OneNote Notebook Backstage.
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: Configure Notebook settings and properties, Pin recently opened notebook to list
- Create New OneNote Notebook.
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: Create a new notebook on SkyDrive, Create a new notebook on a network, Create a new notebook on My Computer
- Personalize OneNote.
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: Default font and size, Display settings, Proofing settings, Language settings, Research and translation options
- Personalize Page Setup.
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: Page color, Rule lines, Grid lines, Page title, Paper size, Full page view, Dock to desktop
Sharing and Collaborating
- Share OneNote Notebooks.
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: Share notebook on: SkyDrive, SharePoint document library, Network drive
- Share OneNote Content via E-mail.
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: E-mail others about the notebook and configure e-mail options, Invite others to view a notebook, E-mail page in shareable formats
- Collaborate in OneNote.
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: Mark coauthors edits as read, View recent edits, Find notes by author, Hide author initials
Organizing and Finding Notes
- Use OneNote Notebook Organization Tools.
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: Merge sections, Create new section group, Color code notebooks and sections, Protect with password, Group and collapse sub pages, Use Side Notes
- Search OneNote.
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: Search for content across Notebooks, Sections or Pages, Display search results pane
Use History and Backups in OneNote.
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: Page versions, Notebook recycle bin, Open backup notebook
- Save Notebook As
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: Save current page, Save as alternate file types
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: Send to E-mail messages, Meetings notes, Contact notes, Tasks, Web pages, Screenshots, Print to OneNote
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: Apply tags to paragraphs, Create new tags, Modify existing tags, Create Tag Summary page, Configure tag options, Find tags
Editing and Linking Content in OneNote
- Use Links and Linked Notes.
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: Link to other OneNote pages; Link notes to Pages, Sections, Notebooks, Wikilinks; Create new Docked Window or Side Note; Link notes to other applications such as Microsoft Office Word 2016 documents, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016 presentations and Internet Explorer web pages
- Insert Files.
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: Insert link to files, Embed file, File print (Print to OneNote)
- Edit Text in OneNote.
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: Format painter, Styles, Paste options, Clear formatting, Tables, Research
- Insert and Modify Visual Elements.
- This objective may include, but is not limited to: Images, Symbols, Drawing tools, Pen options