Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 course overview
This Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 course explains how to use Microsoft PowerPoint. Delegates will learn Microsoft PowerPoint by working on many practical exercises with help of an experienced MOS qualified instructor.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to create, edit, and enhance presentations and slide shows. Presentation examples include professional-grade sales presentations, employee training, instructional materials, and kiosk slide shows.
This Microsoft PowerPoint course is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends. A list of all upcoming public Microsoft PowerPoint training course is given on training dragon website. Each course is restricted to a maximum of ten delegates to ensure an excellent training experience.
This course prepares you for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification in PowerPoint 2016: Core Presentation Design and Delivery Skills Exam 77-729
Prerequisites for Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 course
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
What will I get?
- Training from professional Microsoft Office specialists (MOS) qualified instructor:
Training Dragon consultants have been implementing professional Microsoft PowerPoint solutions for many years. Those consultants write and teach our Microsoft PowerPoint training courses, so their experience directly informs course content.
- Real-time Practice and Projects:
Our Microsoft PowerPoint courses are designed to get you started in Microsoft PowerPoint. We work on industry related projects and tasks in this Microsoft PowerPoint course.
- Course Material:
Microsoft PowerPoint electronic notes are included in this course.
- Course Completion Certificate:
After completing this training your will receive Microsoft PowerPoint course completion certificate.
- Support and Careers Advice:
After the course if you have any problems or questions regarding Microsoft PowerPoint do not hesitate to contact us. Training Dragon’s trainers are expert in their fields and if you need any help with you career choice, please speak to one of our trainers.
View Complete Course outline
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Course Contents
Create and manage presentations
- Create a presentation
- Create a new presentation, create a presentation based on a template, import Word document outlines
- Insert and format slides
- Insert specific slide layouts; duplicate existing slides; hide and unhide slides; delete slides; apply a different slide layout; modify individual slide backgrounds; insert slide headers, footers, and page numbers
- Modify slides, handouts, and notes
- Change the slide master theme or background, modify slide master content, create a slide layout, modify a slide layout, modify the handout master, modify the notes master
- Order and group slides
- Create sections, modify slide order, rename sections
- Change presentation options and views
- Change slide size, change views of a presentation, set file properties
- Configure a presentation for print
- Print all or part of a presentation; print notes pages; print handouts; print in color, grayscale, or black and white
- Configure and present a slide show
- Create custom slide shows, configure slide show options, rehearse slide show timing, present a slide show by using Presenter View
Insert and format text, shapes, and images
- Insert and format text
- Insert text on a slide, apply formatting and styles to text, apply WordArt styles to text, format text in multiple columns, create bulleted and numbered lists, insert hyperlinks
- Insert and format shapes and text boxes
- Insert or replace shapes, insert text boxes, resize shapes and text boxes, format shapes and text boxes, apply styles to shapes and text boxes
- Insert and format images
- Insert images, resize and crop images, apply styles and effects
- Order and group objects
- Order objects, align objects, group objects, display alignment tools
Insert tables, charts, SmartArt, and media
- Insert and format tables
- Create a table, insert and delete table rows and columns, apply table styles, import a table
- Insert and format charts
- Create a chart, import a chart, change the Chart Type, add a legend to a chart, change the chart style of a chart
- Insert and format SmartArt graphics
- Create SmartArt graphics, convert lists to SmartArt graphics, add shapes to SmartArt graphics, reorder shapes in SmartArt graphics, change the color of SmartArt graphics
- Insert and manage media
- Insert audio and video clips, configure media playback options, adjust media window size, set the video start and stop time, set media timing options
Apply transitions and animations
- Apply slide transitions
- Insert slide transitions, set transition effect options
- Animate slide content
- Apply animations to objects, apply animations to text, set animation effect options, set animation paths
- Set timing for transitions and animations
- Set transition effect duration, configure transition start and finish options, reorder animations on a slide
Manage multiple presentations
- Merge content from multiple presentations
- Insert slides from another presentation, compare two presentations, insert comments, review comments
- Finalize presentations
- Protect a presentation, inspect a presentation, proof a presentation, preserve presentation content, export presentations to other formats