Drupal Training Course
Learn to create and manage Drupal website from Drupal designers in a classroom based training course in LondonEnquire Now
|25 Jun 2013||Tue, Fri||18:30 - 21:30||4||£490.00||Reserve|
|08 Jul 2013||Mon, Tue||10:00 - 17:00||2||£490.00||Reserve|
|21 Jul 2013||Sun||10:00 - 17:00||2||£490.00||Reserve|
Drupal course overviewThis course concentrates on how to create and manage your website using Drupal without any programming or design experience. On completion of this Drupal course you will be able to:
- Install Drupal Website
- Configure templates and install new templates
- Build a website, blog or online shop
- Use Drupal Modules
- Manage users and groups
- Administer Drupal
- Understand Drupal Views and CCK
Who is Drupal training for?This training is for you if you are interested in creating and maintaining your own website using Drupal or planning to get skills to create and manage Drupal website for others. This course also helps business owners to get more control and insight into their Drupal website.
Prerequisites for Drupal course
- You should be able to use computer and internet.
- It is not necessary to have knowledge of any programming language before you start this Drupal course but If you have some knowledge of HTML, PHP and then it will make learning this course even easier. Training Dragon provides HTML course
- No prior experience with Drupal is necessary.
What will I get?
- Training from professional Drupal developers:
Training Dragon consultants have been implementing professional Drupal solutions across a range of websites for many years. Those consultants write and teach our Drupal training courses, so their experience directly informs course content.
- Real-time Practice and Projects:
Our Drupal courses are designed to get you started in Drupal. We work on industry related projects in this Drupal course.
- Course Material:
Drupal electronic notes are included in this course.
- Course Completion Certificate:
After completing this training your will receive a Drupal course completion certificate.
- Support and Careers Advice:
After the course if you have any problems or questions regarding Drupal do not hesitate to contact us. Training Dragon’s trainers are expert in their fields and if you need any help with you career choice, please speak to one of our trainers.
Drupal Course Contents
- Introduction to CMS
- What is Drupal
- Role of HTML
- Downloading Drupal
- How to upload your site to a hosting server
- Finding a web host for your site
- Reserve a domain name (website name)
- Installing Drupal on your Web Space
- Adding a pre-existing site theme to Drupal
- Creating and adding your own site template to Drupal
- Free vs premium Drupal themes
Configuring Drupal Options & Settings
- General Settings
- Privacy settings
- Reading settings
- Drupal for a website or a Blog
- What is Modules?
- Where to find Drupal Modules
- Downloading and installing Modules
- Activating Modules
Drupal Core Modules
- Access statistics and logging
- Advanced search
- Blogs, books, comments, forums, and polls
- Descriptive URLs
- Multi-level menu system
- Multi-site support
- Multi-user content creation and editing
- RSS feed and feed aggregator
- User profiles
Adding Content in Drupal
- Creating content pages
- Writing and managing pages
- Managing Links
- Using Categories
- Managing User Comments
- Adding menus and navigation
Managing Media in Drupal
- Uploading Images
- Image Formatting
- Managing the Media Library
- Adding Video to your website
- Adding Audio
Using Drupal for CMS
- Setting the homepage
- Making Drupal search engine friendly
- Using Dropdown navigation
- Managing Drupal users
- Creating multiple users
- Drupal User Roles and permissions
- Managing files
SEO for your Drupal website
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- On page SEO
- Off page SEO
- Tools for SEO
- H1 and other headings
- Titles and Meta tags
- SEO friendly URL
- Images optimisation
- XML Sitemap
- Sitemap submission
Social Media for Drupal
- Role of Social Media on Drupal website
- Adding Facebook and twitter
Drupal Views, CCK & Panels
- Creating catalogue of services and products
- Create advanced content views using filters and argument
- Create contact form
- Drupal Content Construction Kit
- Create complex content types
- Visually design website.
- Drag and drop layout manager
Project: Create a personal or business website using DrupalUsing the skills obtained from our Drupal course, we will build a complete personal or business brochure website. This project involves many stages from planning, team work, installation, module management, testing and launching your Drupal online shop website.
You can find reviews from previous delegates on Training Dragon reviews & feedback section here.