There are no open public schedule dates for Email Marketing course. We can offer you a private training or arrange a public course for you. Contact us here and we can make arrangements for your course.
Email Marketing Course Contents
What is Email Marketing?
- The backbone of marketing
- How to avoid
- Emails Sent From A Real Email Address
- Accurate Subject Lines
- Statement of Type of Email in Message Body
- Mailing Address
- Trust, Reputation & Permission
- Winning friends & influencing people through the inbox.
- SPF Records
- Domain Keys
- Sender ID’s
What can it do for Your Business?
- Boost Repeat Business
- Create & Increase Awareness
- Drive Revenue & Profit
- Email Marketing Has a Wide Reach
- Email Marketing Excels in Return-on-Investment
- Email Marketing Improves Brand Awareness and Customer Relations
- Email Marketing Is Measurable
- Email Marketing Can Be Highly Customized
Why use an email service?
- Email Service vs. Outlook
- Standard Email Programs (e.g. Outlook, Hotmail)
- Email marketing services automate best practices
- Be a Trusted Sender
Email Marketing Systems
- Different Email Marketing Systems
- Open Source Email Marketing Systems
- Paid Email Marketing
MailChimp system requirements
- Star ratings mean:
- Create a campaign
- Link to a web address
- Adding content
- Formatting content
- Tips for creating your HTML Campaign
- Using merge tags in campaigns
- Add a birthday field
- Create a birthday autoresponder
- Connect MailChimp with your Google account
- Add Google Analytics tracking to your campaign
- Social stats
- Single campaign report
- Combined campaign report
- Share campaign reports
Why Email Marketing
- Flexibility & Speed
- Customer Preference
- Is Email’s ROI Even Higher
- Is that number relevant to you?
Know Your Audience
- How do your subscribers want to hear from you?
- How often do they want to hear from you?
- How often would you prefer to receive emails from us?
- Create a segment based on the frequency answer.
- Would your subscribers prefer to receive emails in text format?
Email Marketing Technical Terms
- Open RATE
- Conversion Rate
- Unsubscribe Rate
- Viral Rate
- Value of a Subscriber
Advanced Email Marketing
- Developing Your Calls to Action
- Creating Effective Calls to ActionGetting what you want from website visitors and email recipients
- Layout & Design Considerations
- Comparing website & email design
- Tracking CSS Support in Multiple Email Clients can be complex:
- Why standards matter:
- Testing & Experimentation
- Monitoring Performance
- Soft and Hard Bounces
- List Building Techniques
- Ideas and What’s Next
You can find reviews from previous delegates on Training Dragon reviews & feedback section here.
Oh no! why? :-(
What went wrong?
Can you please help us improving our website and our service by selecting one of the following reason?