Social Media Marketing Training Course
Learn Google Analytics from Google Analytics consultants in London
Location: Kings Cross, London
Upcoming Class: 27 Jun 2013
|27 Jun 2013||Thu||10:00 - 17:00||1||£400.00||Reserve|
|07 Jul 2013||Sun||10:00 - 17:00||1||£400.00||Reserve|
|22 Jul 2013||Mon, Thu||18:30 - 21:30||2||£400.00||Reserve|
Social Media Marketing course overviewThis course explains how to use Social Media to promote your brand. In this course we will discuss and practically implement Social Media campaigns. A practical Social Media case study at the end of course will ensure that you go through Social Media marketing guideline.
This short Social Media marketing course is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Who is Social Media Marketing training for?This course is for suitable for anyone including marketing professionals, web designers, programmers, editors and business owners who are interested in using Social Media marketing. This course is aimed at both in-experienced and experienced Social Media users.
Prerequisites for Social Media Marketing course
- Delegates will require to have an active Facebook, Twitter, LinkedInx and Pinterest account. If you do not have these accounts, please contact us few days before your first class and we will help you create your account.
What will I get?
- Training from professional Social Media Experts:
Training Dragon consultants have been implementing professional Social Media marketing solutions across a range of websites for many years. Those consultants write and teach our Social Media Marketing training courses, so their experience directly informs course content.
- Goal oriented approach:
This Social Media Marketing course is designed to help understand Social Media Marketing. If you have a website that you wanted to market on Social Media then present that during the course and our trainers will help you to practically understand your own Social Media campaign .
- Course Material:
Social Media electronic notes are included in this course.
- Course Completion Certificate:
After completing this training your will receive a Social Media course completion certificate.
- Support and Careers Advice:
After the course if you have any problems or questions regarding Social Media Marketing do not hesitate to contact us. Training Dragon’s trainers are expert in their fields and if you need any help with you career choice, please speak to one of our trainers.
Social Media Marketing Course Contents
- What is social media?
- Proof of the power of social
- How does social media help businesses?
- Social media habits to avoid
Social media in business
- Understand the current social media landscape
- Case studies and examples of who’s doing it well – and who’s not!
- The challenges and opportunities presented by social media
- Overcoming resistance to change
Planning for Social Media
- Aligning social media with your business plan
- Using social media to establish your identity and your message
- The importance of blogging
- Audience engagement using video
- What to blog about
- Commenting and guest blogging
Twitter in your Social Media campaign
- Getting the best out of Twitter
- Twitter jargon
- Retweets, hashtags and lists
- Twitter tools
- Finding influential users
- Adding a Twitter widget on your site/blog
- Changing your Twitter background
LinkedIn in your Social Media campaign
- Enhancing your profile
- Building connections and recommendations
- Driving traffic with groups and answers
Facebook in your Social Media campaign
- Profiles, groups and business pages
- Developing a Facebook business page
- Making the most of Facebook timeline
- Promoted Posts & Facebook Ads
Google+ in your Social Media campaign
- Your profile and business page
- Using Circles
- +1’s – their impact on SEO
Pinterest in your Social Media campaign
- The power of sharing visuals
- Pinning and repinning
Measuring and monitoring
- What are people saying about you?
- Analytics and stats tools
Developing your social media plan
- Measure the success (or failure) of your current social media efforts
- How do you determine the ROI of social media?
- Crowdsourcing - what it is and how you can use it
- The role of User Generated Content
- How to use social media for enhanced search engine visibility
- Ways to implement the technology internally for improved growth and profitability
- How to get the best out of online video, podcasts, discussion forums, wikis and blogs
- Developing your Key Performance Indicators
You can find reviews from previous delegates on Training Dragon reviews & feedback section here.