ASP.NET course overview
In this course you will learn how to make dynamic web pages using ASP.net. For this purpose, this Asp.net course starts from basics of ASP.net and then covers advanced .net topics. To make the concepts of ASP.net clear, we are also going to develop an online ecommerce website shop project using ASP.net with C# and Microsoft SQL Server. Some of the main topics that delegates will learn in this course are
- Understand the .NET Framework and the CLR
- Visual Studio
- Introduction to C# Programming
- ASP.net Installation, Variables, Loops, Arrays, Operators
- ASP.net functions, Conditional Statements
- ASP.net Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- ASP.net Class, Objects, Inheritance, libraries
- ASP.net Session, Cookies, Form Handling
- ASP.net Server Controls, HTML Controls, Validation Controls
- Ms SQL Server Database Project using SQL insert, update, delete
- And much more ….
Who is ASP.NET training for?
This ASP.net training is designed for ASP.net beginners. The main aim of this ASP.net course is to take you to a level where you can start making your own dynamic websites using ASP.net language.
Prerequisites for ASP.NET course
- A good knowledge of HTML and CSS is required. You can get a good knowledge of HTML and CSS by taking our web design course.
- Some experience with C# is required, for more details about this requirement please visit our C# course.
What will I get?
- Training from professional ASP.net web developers:
Training Dragon consultants have been implementing professional ASP.net solutions across a range of web sites for many years. Those consultants write and teach our ASP.net and Ms SQL Server training courses, so their experience directly informs course content.
- Real-time Practice and Projects:
Our ASP.net courses are designed to get you started in web development . We work on industry related projects in this ASP.net course. If you have a project or an idea that you wanted to turn into website then present that idea during the course and our trainers will help you to work on your own website.
- Course Material:
ASP.net and Ms SQL Server electronic notes are included in this course.
- Course Completion Certificate:
After completing this training you will receive a ASP.net web programming course completion certificate.
- Support and Careers Advice:
After the course if you have any problems or questions regarding ASP.net do not hesitate to contact us. Training Dragon’s trainers are expert in their fields and if you need any help with you career choice, please speak to one of our trainers.
View Complete Course outline
ASP.NET Course Contents
Introduction to ASP.net and .NET framework
- What is ASP.net?
- What is IIS?
- IIS and .net Framework installation
- Create your first ASP.net web page
- Run ASP.NET Page using web server
- HTML and ASP.net
The .NET Framework
- What is .NET Framework?
- CLR (Common language runtime)
- CLS (Common language specification)
- FCL (Framework class library)
- Intermediate Language
- .NET Languages
Controls & use in GUI
- Web Server Controls
- Web forms
- Master Pages
- Css Class
- Validation controls
- Learn to re-use code with user control
Object Oriented Programming C# (C-Sharp)
- What is OOP (object oriented Programming)?
- Variable and Variable Scope
- Events and Event Handlers
Utilise User roles and Permissions in your E-commerce website
- User roles
- Setting Permissions
- Understand User roles and permissions
- Understand the Web.Config
ADO.net (ActiveX Data Object)
- What is ADO.net?
- Access and manipulate data using ADO.NET 3.5
- Forward-Only Data
- In-Memory Data Model
- Data binding
- Binding to textboxes
- Binding to labels
- Binding to drop down lists
- Binding to a Datagrid
- Securing the System Navigation
- Encryption and Decryption
- User authentication and authorization
- Session authentication
- Form authentication
Bootstrap & HTML5
- Setting front end for your ASP.net using BootStrap
- Change URL to make SEO friendly
- Saving a copy of page in cache to save server load
- Connect web application to PayPal
Publishing your website
- Publish to filesystem
- Publish via ftp to your web host
- How does version control work on .NET application
Microsoft SQL Server
MS SQL Database
- Database concepts & RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems)
- Introduction to SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Creating ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram)
- What are MS SQL data types?
- DDL (Data definition language)
- DML (Data manipulation language)
- Creating and Editing Database and Tables
- Primary key
- Foreign key
- Inserting Data in tables
- Updating data
- Deleting data
- Selecting data
Projects in ASP.net and MsSQL Server Course
Project 1: Build a Contact us Email Form
- Create Form using ASP.net coding and Visual studio
- Accept data
- Mail function
Project2: Build a Login system
- Create login page using ASP.net coding and Visual studio
- Connect login page to database
- Validate login data
- Using ASP.net session
- User Roles and membership
Project3: Build an online shop backend CMS
- Database for shopping cart website
- Add Product page
- Upload product image
- View products
- Delete product from catalogue
- Update products
- View customers
- View online orders
Project4: Create an E-commerce shopping cart website
- E-commerce website design
- Create a home page
- Build a product search
- Display e-commerce catalogue
- Create a basket page
- Add items to basket page
- Update items quantity in basket
- Remove items from basket
- Customer checkout
- Register customer details
- Save Customer online order
- Understand online transaction