Web Design Training Courses
Web design is a fantastically broad field with many opportunities such as becoming a multimedia programmer, Website Developer/Engineer, Project Manager, Website Architect and much more.
The process of designing a website normally involves several tasks from identifying the nature of the content that will be on the website right down to writing the programming codes to meet client’s needs. But of course it encompasses a lot more. You can click into the web designers Job role to discover more information such as salary, daily tasks and future prospects.
Some of the dominant vendors in the web design industry, of which you may already be familiar with are: Microsoft and Adobe.
- You can learn how to design graphics for print and web in our graphic design course. We use software like Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator in this course and also help you to create logo, business cards, leaflet, newsletter and website design etc
- Our web design course will provide you a complete insight into web design. You will learn HTML, CSS etc (required to build website) and also create a couple of website projects in classroom yourself. The course is for complete beginners and taught by a website designer.
- The PHP and MySQL or ASP.net and Ms SQL Server courses are mainly for delegates who want to learn PHP & ASP.net to create dynamic websites with features like online payment, shopping basket, membership forms, content management etc. In these courses (after learning PHP, MySQL & ASP.net) you will get a chance to work on 4 practical programming projects.
- WordPress is one of the most famous content management platforms that will help you to maintain websites yourself or your customers. You can learn how to install, create and maintain a WordPress website on our WordPress course.
- If you would ever be interested in building modern websites, website for mobile phones, iPad and other tablets then consider HTML5 & mobile web design courses.