Moodle course overview
This course concentrates on how to manage your website using Moodle without any programming or design experience.
The complete course is hands-on based. A practical Moodle project at the end of the course will ensure that you can practically use Moodle
This short Moodle course is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Who is Moodle training for?
This training is for you if you are interested in managing your own website using Moodle or planning to get skills to create and manage Moodle website for others. This course also helps business owners to get more control and insight into their Moodle website. This course is designed for complete beginners.
Prerequisites for Moodle course
- It is not necessary to have knowledge of any programming language before you start this Moodle course but If you have some knowledge of HTML, CSS and then it will make learning this course even easier. You can learn HTML, CSS etc by attending either web & mobile design course or web design course.
- Some experience with any CMS would be useful. If you have never used a CMS before please consider our WordPress course.
What will I get?
- Training from professional Moodle web designers:
Training Dragon consultants have been implementing professional Moodle solutions across a range of websites for many years. Those consultants write and teach our Moodle training courses, so their experience directly informs course content.
- Real-time Practice and Projects:
Our Moodle courses are designed to get you started in Moodle. We work on industry related projects in this Moodle course.
- Course Material:
Moodle electronic notes are included in this course.
- Course Completion Certificate:
After completing this training your will receive a Moodle course completion certificate.
- Support and Careers Advice:
After the course if you have any problems or questions regarding Moodle do not hesitate to contact us. Training Dragon’s trainers are expert in their fields and if you need any help with you career choice, please speak to one of our trainers.
View Complete Course outline
Moodle Course Contents
LMS and CMS overview
- What is a Course Management System (CMS)?
- What is a Learning Management System (LMS)?
Getting Started with Moodle
- A First Look at a Course
- Adding Content to a Course
- Adding Content to Moodle
- Managing and Updating Your Content
- Effective Content Practices
- Understanding and Using Roles
- Student Groups
- Restoring and Copying Courses
Forums, Chats, and Messaging
- Assignment Types
- Creating Assignments
- Assignment Capabilities
- Managing Assignment Submissions
- Effective Assignment Practices
- Grades and Scales
- Surveys and Choices
- Front Page
- Moodle Support