Salesforce for Administrators course overview
This advanced Salesforce customer relationship management course explains advanced Salesforce features and functionalities. This course also help delegates prepare for some of the topics of Salesforce Certified Administrator ADM 201 certification exam. On completion of this Salesforce course you will be able to:
- Administering users and roles
- Salesforce customizations using Studio for Administrators
- Administering Email settings
- Manage Module Builder for Administrators
- Automated email Campaigns management
- Workflows administration
- Security and User access
- Objects Management
- Process Builder
- Validation Rules
The complete course is hands-on based. A practical case study at the end of the course will ensure that you go through different phases of Salesforce administration. This short Salesforce course is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
NOTE: If you would like to first learn basics of SalesforceCMS please consider our Salesforce beginners training here.
Who is Salesforce for Administrators training for?
This course is for you if you are interested to master Salesforce advanced features. This training is designed to train Salesforce Administrators and End Users to administer Salesforce reports,
Prerequisites for Salesforce for Administrators course
- You should have some basic experience of Salesforce. Please see the list of topics in our beginners Salesforce course here.
- A basic understanding of cron job (unix) or scheduled tasks (Windows) is recommended, but not mandatory.
- A basic understanding of POP or IMAP and SMTP or sendmail is recommended for the email settings segment, but not required
What will I get?
- Training from professional Salesforce Administrators:
Training Dragon consultants have been implementing professional Salesforce solutions across a range of websites for many years. Those consultants write and teach our Salesforce training courses, so their experience directly informs course content.
- Goal oriented approach:
This Salesforce course is designed to give you a kick start in mastering Salesforce Administration.
- Course Material:
Salesforce electronic notes are included in this course.
- Course Completion Certificate:
After completing this training your will receive a Salesforce course completion certificate.
- Support and Careers Advice:
After the course if you have any problems or questions regarding Salesforce do not hesitate to contact us. Training Dragon’s trainers are expert in their fields and if you need any help with you career choice, please speak to one of our trainers.
View Complete Course outline
Salesforce for Administrators Course Contents
- Reporting Features
- Navigate the Reports Module
- Understand Report Types
- Create Reports
- Modify Existing Reports
- Schedule Reports for Email Delivery
- Export and Print Reports
- Display report charts on the Dashboard and Home page
- create and manage reports on accounts,
- Create contract reports
- Create opportunities report
- Salesforce Installation
- Salesforce upgrade best practices
- Configure system settings
- Add logos to your Salesforce system
- Add logo to your quotes
- Implement users, teams and roles
- Perform basic customizations using Studio
- Create custom modules using Module Builder
- Configure email campaigns settings
- Create workflows
- Global UI
- Organisation Setup
- Activity Management
- Content and Folder Management
- Desktop and Mobile Admin
- Service Cloud Applications
- Data Management
- Process Builder
- Validation Rules
- Standard and Custom Objects
- Security and Access